The spell of the open air / by various writers.
- London ; & Edinburgh : T.N. Foulis ; Boston : LeRoy Phillips, 
- Physical Description:
- , 9-42,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 19 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR1111.N3 S64 1915Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustatrions after drawings by Harry Rountree.
"Printed in Scotland by Turnbull & Spears, Edinburgh."--Page .
Dated 1915 at foot of spine.
Last page blank.
De Beaumont, 64
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original illustrated wrappers. Autograph: Paolo S. Abbate.
- Subject Terms:
- Abbate, Paolo S., 1884-1973 -- Autograph.Nature -- Literary collections.Outdoor life.
- Evening at an inn / W. Hazlitt
- Life out of doors / H.D. Thoreau
- Sunset in the country / H.D. Thoreau
- Song of the open road / Walt Whitman
- The music of March / William Wordsworth
- The call of nature / William Wordsworth
- The year's at the spring / Robert Browning
- Come live with me / Christopher Marlowe
- Daffodils / William Wordsworth
- Under the Greenwood tree / William Shakespeare
- The countryman / J. Chalkhill
- L'allegro / John Milton
- In nature's garden / R. Browning
- From The old curiosity shop / Charles Dickens.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.