Oxley's guide book : Windsor Castle and the town and neighborhood : eight pages of illustrations.
- Additional Title(s):
Windsor Castle and the town and neighborhood
Cover title and running title: Oxley's guide to Windsor
- 1922 revised edition.
- Windsor : Printed and published by Oxley & Son, Printers to the King, 4, High Street, 
- Physical Description:
- , 52 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.W76 O9 1922Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Pages - are commercial advertisements.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Royal houses.Windsor and Maidenhead (England) -- Guidebooks.Windsor Castle -- Guidebooks.Windsor Castle -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.