A Guide to Schönbrunn.
- Fifth edition.
- [Vienna] : Published by Schlosshauptmannschaft Schönbrunn, [1958?]
- Physical Description:
- 33,  pages : illustrations, map ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDB859.S35 G4 1958Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Written by Dipl.-ing. Josef Glaser and Heinz Glaser."
"Illustrations and photographs by Alfred von Chmielowski, and from reproductions by Foto Facher, Lichtbildselle Wien, Foto Weiniger and Dr. Grünert. English translation from the original German by Richard Rickett."--Title page verso.
Publication statement from title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Palaces -- Austria -- Vienna -- Guidebooks.Schönbrunn (Vienna, Austria) -- Guidebooks.Schönbrunn (Vienna, Austria) -- History.Vienna (Austria) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Guidebooks.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.