Artist and empire : facing Britain's imperial past / edited by Alison Smith, David Blayney Brown and Carol Jacobi ; with contributions from Gus Casely-Hayford [and 5 others].
- London : Tate Publishing, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 256 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryN6767 .A78 2015 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition, Tate Britain, London, 25 November 2015-10 April 2016.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.Art, Colonial -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Colonies in art -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Colonies -- In art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Artist and empire , 2015