Artist and empire : facing Britain's imperial past / edited by Alison Smith, David Blayney Brown and Carol Jacobi ; with contributions from Gus Casely-Hayford [and 5 others].
- London : Tate Publishing, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 256 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryN6767 .A78 2015 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition, Tate Britain, London, 25 November 2015-10 April 2016.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.Art, Colonial -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Colonies in art -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Colonies -- In art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Artist and empire , 2015