Covey, Sylvie, Modern printmaking , 2016
Modern printmaking : a guide to traditional and digital techniques / Sylvie Covey.
- First edition.
- Berkeley : Watson-Guptill, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- x, 309 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNE850 .C68 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"A fully illustrated instructional printmaking book presenting step-by-step examples alongside representative works from thirty top contemporary printmaking artists. Printmaking is flourishing in the digital age, appealing to both 'traditional' artists as well as those interested in graphic design and digital technique. This all-in-one guide to printmaking technique is a complete technical and inspirational book on the history and contemporary processes for relief, intaglio, lithography, serigraphy, mixed media/transfers, and post digital graphics, with extended profiles of a wide range of contemporary printmakers. Featuring instruction, interviews, example images, and philosophy, this beautiful book provides a truly modern look at printmaking today, in all its forms."-- Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- ART / Prints.ART / Techniques / Printmaking.CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Printmaking.Prints -- Technique.Prints -- Technique.