Sustainable building conservation : theory and practice of responsive design in the heritage environment / Oriel Prizeman.
- London : RIBA Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 274 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryNA2542.3 .P759 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture and energy conservation -- Case studies.Architecture and energy conservation.Architecture and energy conservation.
- Case studies.
YCBA Collections Search
Prizeman, Oriel, Sustainable building conservation ,