G. Purt, licensed compounder & manufacturer of elder cordial , [approximately 1842]
G. Purt, licensed compounder & manufacturer of elder cordial : 13, St. Mary at Hill, Lower Thames Street, London.
- London, [approximately 1842]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : illustrations ; 8 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD3390 .P87 1842 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- G. Purt was trading at this address in 1842.--Repertory of Patent Inventions.
The Repertory of Patent Inventions: And Other Discoveries and Improvements in Arts, Manufactures, and Agriculture; Being a Continuation, on an Enlarged Plan, of the Repertory of Arts & Manufactures, page 335
Trade card for G. Purt, elder cordial producer in London. The card includes engraved illustrations of barrels, bottles and elderberries.
- Subject Terms:
- Liqueurs -- England -- London.Liquor industry -- England -- London.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Purt, G.
- Trade cards (advertising)
Engravings -- [approximately 1842]
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.