An artistic calendar : well hung in your customer's house cannot fail to effectively advertise your business from one year's end to the other.
- Selkirk : Contributed by John Lewis, of George Lewis & Son, [approximately 1950?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : color illlustrations ; 23 x 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7438 .A78 1950 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "An artistic calendar is appreciated as an appropriate Christmas gift, and gives pleasure to customers."
"Eighty good designs."
"N.B. Our steel-plate calendars are not hung in kitchens, as coloured ones usually are."
- Subject Terms:
- Advertisements -- Scotland.Calendars -- Scotland.George Lewis & Son, printer.
Lithographs -- 1950.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1950.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.