Queen Fire Insurance company of Liverpool and London, [approximately 1878?]
Queen Fire Insurance company of Liverpool and London.
- Boston, [approximately 1878?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : illustrations ; 15 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHG8598.Q44 Q446 1878 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Trade card for Queen Fire Insurance Company of Liverpool and London. Text within gold decorative border. Includes illustration of a crown and the profile of the Queen. At bottom of card: Mercer & Whittemore, Agents, Boston, Mass. Engraving on verso: Queen Insurance Company's Buildings. 10 Dale St. Liverpool.
- Subject Terms:
- Insurance -- Great Britain.Queen Fire Insurance Company.
- Trade cards (advertising)
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.