Project Ocean , 2011
- Project Ocean : Selfridges fish guide.
- London : Selfridges, 2011.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 7 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHM861.P76 2011 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The information in this guide was correct on 18.3.2011."
Project Ocean is Selfridges' commitment to promoting sustainable fishing and the protection of the marine environment.
Pictorial guide to what fish is well managed and identified as fish to eat from sustainable stocks or farms. Also identifed is fish to avoid from unsustainable, over-fished fisheries.
- Subject Terms:
- Fisheries -- Great Britain.Marine Conservation Society.Selfridges (Firm)Social ecology -- Great Britain.Zoological Society of London.
- Printed ephemera.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.