Project Ocean : Selfridges fish guide.
- London : Selfridges, 2011.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 7 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHM861.P76 2011 BoxView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- "The information in this guide was correct on 18.3.2011."
Project Ocean is Selfridges' commitment to promoting sustainable fishing and the protection of the marine environment.
Pictorial guide to what fish is well managed and identified as fish to eat from sustainable stocks or farms. Also identifed is fish to avoid from unsustainable, over-fished fisheries.
- Subject Terms:
- Fisheries -- Great Britain.Marine Conservation Society.Selfridges (Firm)Social ecology -- Great Britain.Zoological Society of London.
- Printed ephemera.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.