Whitehaven Steam Navigation Company, Billhead of Whitehead Steam Navigation Company for Mr. L Whittle for goods that have been delivered, 1851
- Billhead of Whitehead Steam Navigation Company for Mr. L Whittle for goods that have been delivered.
- England 1851.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 15 x 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE605 .W45 1851 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Completed in pen and ink.
"Notice. Goods left on the Quay longer than 48 hours, will be Warehoused at the risk and expense of consignees. Whitehaven, [July 16], 1851. [Mr. L. Whittle], The Steamer Whitehaven has arrived from Liverpool with the undermentioned goods consigned to you; they have now landed on the Old Tongue, and are at your risk. Fisher & Steward. Agents, 36, King Street. To be paid on delivery. Received the above for the Whitehaven Steam Navigation Company [T. Thompson]"
Billhead records deliverery of 2 pair, 1 anvil, 21 bag nails for Mr. T. Whittle on totalling 14/6. Dated on top July 16, 1851. Also listed are charges for town dues in Liverpool, charges paid in Liverpool and dues to Whitehaven totally £1/2/6.
- Subject Terms:
- Shipping -- Accounting.Shipping -- Great Britain.Tools -- Great Britain.Whitehaven Steam Navigation Company.
- Receipts (financial records)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.