[Six mid-19th century silhouette cut-outs]
- [England?], mid-19th century.
- Physical Description:
- 6 cut-paper works ; 8 to130 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC910 .S59 1850 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Visual Materials
- 6 silhouette cutouts from the mid-19th century. Includes traces of the original pencil marks, and title in ink on reverse.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Paper work -- Specimens.Silhouettes.
- Paperwork (Crafts)
- IIIF Manifest:
- Dog Head
- Cat Head
- H.R.H. The Prince Consort
- The George & Dragon
- The old lady who walked from Cornwall to London to see the Great Exhibition.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.