[Six mid-19th century silhouette cut-outs], mid-19th century
- [Six mid-19th century silhouette cut-outs]
- [England?], mid-19th century.
- Physical Description:
- 6 cut-paper works ; 8 to130 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC910 .S59 1850 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Visual Materials
- 6 silhouette cutouts from the mid-19th century. Includes traces of the original pencil marks, and title in ink on reverse.
- Napoleon -- Dog Head -- Cat Head -- H.R.H. The Prince Consort -- The George & Dragon -- The old lady who walked from Cornwall to London to see the Great Exhibition.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Paper work -- Specimens.Silhouettes.
- Paperwork (Crafts)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.