IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sources on art technology , 2016
Sources on art technology : back to basics : proceedings of the sixth symposium of the ICOM-CC Working Group for Art Technological Source Research, held at the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam, 16-17 June 2014 / edited by Sigrid Eyb-Green, Joyce H. Townsend, Kathrin Pilz, Stefanos Kroustallis and Idelette van Leeuwen.
- London : Archetype Publications in association with Riksmuseum and ICOM-CC, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 163 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryN72.T4 I26 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references.
A collection of papers from the 2014 biennial ATSR symposium investigating the uses of source material for historical research and the conservation of art today.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Congresses -- Technique -- History.Art and technology -- Congresses.Artists' materials -- Congresses -- History.Pigments -- Congresses.