Smith, J. (John), 1652-1743, [ A Ballad singer , [1680?]
- [ A Ballad singer / by John Smith after Lorenzo Castro]
- [London], [1680?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : mezzotint ; 17 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Cl 56Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Mezzotint of a woman in 17th century costume, holding sheet music, by John Smith after Lorenzo Castro.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- 17th century -- Pictorial works.Hats.Prints.Women's clothing -- 17th century -- Pictorial works.
- Mezzotints -- 1700 .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.