W. Stevens's circulating library and general newspaper office , [1880?]
W. Stevens's circulating library and general newspaper office : 23, Trinity Square, Tower HIll.
- London, [1880?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card ; 12 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ675.S8 S74 1880 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Morning, evening & weekly newspapers supplied as soon published."
"Newspapers forwarded to all parts of the Kingdom by the morning or evening mails."
"Punch, Family Herald, London Journal, and all other weekly and monthly publications regularly supplied."
"Copper plate and letter press printing. Bookbinding neatly executed. Ainsworth's, Bently's and new monthly magazines lent to read."
"Newspaper let to read by the day or hour & forwarded at night by post to all parts, at reduced rates."
"The back numbers of all the current publications alway in stock. Stationery, etc."
Trade card for W. Stevens's circulating library.
- Subject Terms:
- Booksellers and bookselling -- England -- London.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Libraries -- England -- London -- 19th century.Printers -- England -- London -- 19th century.Subscription libraries -- England -- London.
- Booksellers' advertisements.
Trade cards (advertising)
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.