Bill from the Daily Post Waggon Office, Edinburgh for carriage expenses fo Mr. G. Alexander, Banff, 4th November, 1812
- Bill from the Daily Post Waggon Office, Edinburgh for carriage expenses fo Mr. G. Alexander, Banff.
- Edinburgh, 4th November, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 7 x 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT5283.G7 B55 1812 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Expenses include carriage (Leith), poterage and booking, and agency [illegible] & warehouse rent, totaling £ 0/3/11. Receipt of payment signed George Mather. 4/November/1812.
Completed in pen and black ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Carriages and carts -- Scotland.Transportation -- Prices -- Scotland.
Receipts (financial records)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.