In affectionate remembrance of Frances Stenning , 1874
- In affectionate remembrance of Frances Stenning : who departed this life, May 5th, 1874 : aged 61 years : interred at Barking, Essex, May 10th, 1874.
- Barking, England, 1874.
- Physical Description:
- 1 embossed print : letterpress ; 78 x 116 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .S743 1874 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Memorial card, in remembrance of Frances Stenning. The text is printed letterpress on cream card framed by embossed Gothic tracery. Card is edged in black.
"The cup was bitter, the sting severe, To part with a Mother we loved so dear, Our sorrow was great, but we'll not complain. But trust in Christ to meet again."
- Subject Terms:
- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Stenning, Frances, -1874.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.