In affectionate remembrance of Frances Stenning : who departed this life, May 5th, 1874 : aged 61 years : interred at Barking, Essex, May 10th, 1874.
- Barking, England, 1874.
- Physical Description:
- 1 embossed print : letterpress ; 78 x 116 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .S743 1874 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The cup was bitter, the sting severe, To part with a Mother we loved so dear, Our sorrow was great, but we'll not complain. But trust in Christ to meet again."
Memorial card, in remembrance of Frances Stenning. The text is printed letterpress on cream card framed by embossed Gothic tracery. Card is edged in black.
- Subject Terms:
- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Stenning, Frances, -1874.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.