An Itinerary from London to Constantinople, in sixty days , 1805?]
- An Itinerary from London to Constantinople, in sixty days : (Taken in the suite of His Excellency, the British ambassador to the Ottoman Porte,) in the year 1794.
- [London : Printed for R. Phillips, 1805?]
- Physical Description:
- 72 p. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDR710 .D35 1797+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN College Pamphlets 1833 3: Imperfect: p. 49-72 wanting.
Issued as part of Phillips, Sir Richard. A collection of modern and contemporary voyages and travels. [1st series]. London : Printed for R. Phillips, 1805-10. vol. I (1805) [no. 4]
BAC: British Art Center copy bound with copy 2 of: Constantinople ancient and modern, with excursions to the shores and islands of the archipelago. London, 1797. Text mounted on page.
- Subject Terms:
- Europe -- Description and travel.Phillips, R. -- Publisher. (BAC,RB)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.