IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
W. & T. Gregson (Firm), W. & T. Gregson , [approximately 1820]
W. & T. Gregson : wholesale grocers, & roaster of coffee : 69, Lord Street. Liverpool.
- Birmingham, England : Smith & Greaves, [approximately 1820]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card ; 40 x 80 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTP369.G7 G74 1820 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Engraved material from the partnership of Smith & Greaves dates to the 1820s and 1830s.
- Subject Terms:
- Coffee.Food -- Great Britain.Food industry and trade -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.W. & T. Gregson (Firm)
- Trade cards (advertising)
Engravings -- [approximately 1820]
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.