Establishment for the education of young ladies conducted by the Misses Sadler, Chignell House, near the turnpike, Uxbridge road, Ealing W.
- [London], [approximately 1850]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ; 19 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLC58.6.G7 E23 1850 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Terms:--For board, and instruction in the English and French languages, history, geography, writing, arithmetic, plain and fancy needlework, also music and dancing, under masters of talent."
"Twenty-five guineas per annum."
"For young ladies under ten years of age. Twenty guineas per annum."
"Other accomplishments upon the usual terms."
"Laundress, two guineas per annum."
"Each pupil to be provided with six towels, silver fork and spoon, which will be returned on leaving school."
"A quarter's notice required previous to the removal of a pupil."
- Subject Terms:
- Ealing (London, England)Education -- Great Britain -- 19th century.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Private schools -- Great Britain.Sagnell, Misses.Teachers -- Great Britain.Women -- Education -- Great Britain -- 19th century.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Establishment for the education of young ladies conducted by the Misses Sadler, Chignell House, near the turnpike, Uxbridge road, Ealing W, [approximately 1850]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.