IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Bower & Son (London, England), Tartan pen , early 20th century
Tartan pen : stainless steel pens (Exchequer series registered).
- Additional Title(s):
Stainless steel pens (Exchequer series registered)
- London : Thomas Bower & Son, early 20th century.
- Physical Description:
- 1 box (36 pen nibs) ; 40 x 56 x 16 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS1263 .T4 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Text printed in silver, on a white box.
BAC: British Art Center copy is unopened.
Box of steel pen nibs manufactured by Thomas Bower & Son, London. On the side of the box is printed: "36 pens."
- Subject Terms:
- Pens -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Thomas Bower & Son (London, England)Writing materials and instruments -- Specimens.
- Drafting, drawing and writing equipment.
Nibs (pen points)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.