Thomas Bower & Son (London, England), Tartan pen , early 20th century
- Tartan pen : stainless steel pens (Exchequer series registered).
- Alternate Title(s):
- Stainless steel pens (Exchequer series registered)
- London : Thomas Bower & Son, early 20th century.
- Physical Description:
- 1 box (36 pen nibs) ; 40 x 56 x 16 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS1263 .T4 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Box of steel pen nibs manufactured by Thomas Bower & Son, London. On the side of the box is printed: "36 pens."
Text printed in silver, on a white box.
BAC: British Art Center copy is unopened.
- Subject Terms:
- Pens -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Thomas Bower & Son (London, England)Writing materials and instruments -- Specimens.
- Drafting, drawing and writing equipment.
Nibs (pen points)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.