Joseph Gillott & Sons (Birmingham, England), Ladies no. 170 , early 20th century?
- Ladies no. 170 : 10 pens.
- Birmingham : Joseph Gillott & Sons, early 20th century?
- Physical Description:
- 1 envelope (10 pen nibs) ; 58 x 56 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS1263 .J6 FlatYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Envelope of steel pen nibs manufactured by Joseph Gillot & Sons, Birmingham.
"(Code no. 50/71). Order no. 23271-2363."
BAC: British Art Center copy is unopened.
- Subject Terms:
- Joseph Gillott & Sons (Birmingham, England)Pens -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Writing materials and instruments -- Specimens.
- Drafting, drawing and writing equipment.
Nibs (pen points)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.