[Photographic postcards of actors and scenes from "The Girls of Gottenberg."], [approximately 1907]
[Photographic postcards of actors and scenes from "The Girls of Gottenberg."]
- England : Foulsham & Banfield, [approximately 1907]
- Physical Description:
- 3 postcards : b/w ; 14 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsML1705 .P46 1907 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
The Girls of Gottenberg is a musical play in two acts by George Grossman, Jr. and L.E. Berman. The musical opened at the Gaiety Theatre in London on 15 May 1907.
"Printed in England."
"3293 A, 3293 B, 3293 E."
Photographic postcards, created by Foulsham & Banfield, documenting three scenes in "The Girls of Gottenberg." Individuals identified in images are George Grossman as "Prince Otto", Miss Gertie Miller as "Mitzi", and Mr. Edmund Payne as "Max Moddelkopf."
Captions inscribed on the images.
- Subject Terms:
- Actors -- Great Britain.Actresses -- Great Britain.Berman, L.E. Girls of Gottenberg.Foulsham & Banfield -- Printer.Grossman, George. Girls of Gottenberg.Miller, GertieMusical theater -- Great Britain.Payne, Edmund.
Photomechanical prints -- 1900.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.