[Greeting card with movable flower], [1850?]
- [Greeting card with movable flower].
- [England?], [1850?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 greeting card : color illustrations ; 17 x 12 cm, mounted on 21 x 16 cm manila paper.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Gr 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Chromolithographed image of daffodils, surrounded by lilies of the valley, mounted on lace background. The petals of the daffodil move to reveal the figure of a man with verse printed undeneath: "In budding flowers a type we see, Of loveliness resembling thee."
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain.Flowers -- Pictorial works.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Greeting cards -- Specimens.Love.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
Chromolithographs -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.