Kindergarten and transition class , [approximately 1900]
- Kindergarten and transition class : Collegiate House, Leicester : Principal, Miss. L. Crossley.
- Leicester : De Montfort Press, [approximately 1900]
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 14 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLA639.L45 K56 1900 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Pamphlet advertising the Kindergarten and Transition classes at the Collegiate House, Leicester, England. Illustrations of the Collegiate House, Leicester, on back cover.
"The Kindergarten and Transition Class are directed by a certified Kindergärtnerin. Children are received into the Kindergarten at the age of three years, and are usually passed into the Transition Class at about the age of seven years."
- Subject Terms:
- Collegiate House (Leicester, England)Education -- England -- Leicester.Schools -- England -- Leicester.Schools -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.