Memento of the Mission for Children and Young People hald at Eastbourne , [approximately 1890]
- Memento of the Mission for Children and Young People hald at Eastbourne : and conducted by Mr. E. Arrowsmith (Arabin House, Loughton, Essex)
- [London] : W. Fisher, with the Grapho Press, Creechurch Buildings, Leadenhall St., [approximately 1890]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHV4545 .M57 1890 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Chromolithographed broadside memento from the Mission for Children and Young People, a charitable organization.
Printed in gold, blue and red on cream paper.
Illustrations are various landscape scenes. Includes two blank lines to fill in name and date for recipient of souvenir.
- Subject Terms:
- Arrowsmith, E.Charities -- England -- London.Mission for Children and Young People.Souvenirs (Keepsakes)
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1890]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.