IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Memento of the Mission for Children and Young People hald at Eastbourne , [approximately 1890]
Memento of the Mission for Children and Young People hald at Eastbourne : and conducted by Mr. E. Arrowsmith (Arabin House, Loughton, Essex)
- [London] : W. Fisher, with the Grapho Press, Creechurch Buildings, Leadenhall St., [approximately 1890]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHV4545 .M57 1890 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Chromolithographed broadside memento from the Mission for Children and Young People, a charitable organization.
Printed in gold, blue and red on cream paper.
Illustrations are various landscape scenes. Includes two blank lines to fill in name and date for recipient of souvenir.
- Subject Terms:
- Arrowsmith, E.Charities -- England -- London.Mission for Children and Young People.Souvenirs (Keepsakes)
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1890]
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.