May nothing cloud your Xmas day, or interrupt its glee, but may its joys con-neck-tie-dly be collared all by thee!
- [England?] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1875?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 Christmas card : color illustrations ; 6 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1866.C5 M39 1875 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Christmas card die-cut and printed to resemble a 19th century men's collar and bow tie.
BAC: Inscribed in ink on verso: Awfully sorry, Clementine.
- Subject Terms:
- Christmas cards -- Specimens.Clothing and dress.Collars.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- [approximately 1875?]
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
May nothing cloud your Xmas day, or interrupt its glee, but may its joys con-neck-tie-dly be collared all by thee!, [approximately 1875?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.