R., J. & S. Garrard, Billhead recording purchases by the Rev. L. Iremanger from R.J. & S. Garrard, goldsmiths & jewellers, 1824
- Billhead recording purchases by the Rev. L. Iremanger from R.J. & S. Garrard, goldsmiths & jewellers.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Bought of R. J. & S. Garrard, late Wakelin & Garrard. Goldsmiths & jewellers.
- London, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 19 x 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Hg 31Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Archives & Manuscripts
- One billhead of R., J. & S. Garrard, London goldsmith and jewelers recording purchases made by the Rev. L. Iremanger dated Oct. 19, 1824. Records purchases made in which Rev. Iremanger buys a mustard pot and ladle totalling £5/4/6. Payment received by Garrards.
Includes engraving of Royal coat of arms.
"Bought of R. J. & S. Garrard, late Wakelin & Garrard. Goldsmiths & jewellers, to the King and Royal Family. Panton Street, Haymarket, London."
Completed in pen and black ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Garrard and Company.Implements, utensils, etc.Jewelers -- Great Britain.Ladles (Utensils)Mustard pots.R., J. & S. Garrard.
- Receipts (financial records)
Engravings -- 1824.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.