W. Mole (Birmingham, England), W. Mole, 24 Paradise Street, Birmingham , [1850?]
- W. Mole, 24 Paradise Street, Birmingham : manufacturer of bronze lustres, inkstands, scent burners, wax taper stands, toast stands, time piece stands, sliding toasting forks, brushes, &c. &c.
- Birmingham, [1850?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : color illustrations ; 100 x 70 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Hg 36Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Trade card for W. Mole, Birmingham. At top of card are engravings of an ink stand, two ink pots, a decorative stag, and 2 candlesticks.
W. Mole is listed as bankrupt in the Household Narrative, August, 1852.
- Subject Terms:
- Candlesticks.Furniture -- Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.House furnishings -- Great Britain.Interior decoration -- Great Britain.W. Mole (Birmingham, England)
Trade cards (advertising)
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1850?.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.