Geo. Wostenholm & Sons's, Geo. Wostenholm & Son's celebrated I+XL razors, [1880?]
- Geo. Wostenholm & Son's celebrated I+XL razors.
- Sheffield, [1880?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 label : color illustrations ; 60 x 160 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Hg 40Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Label for Geo. Wostenholm & Son's razors. Printed in gold, blue, red, yellow black and white.
"Washington works. Sheffield. England."
Color lithography by Pawson & Brailsford.
John Johnson Collection, Labels 1(75a)
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising.Geo. Wostenholm & Sons's.Razor industry -- England -- Sheffield.Razors.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.