Morris, William, 1834-1896, Five reproductions of samples of wallpaper designed by William Morris, [1950?]
Five reproductions of samples of wallpaper designed by William Morris.
- England, [1950?]
- Physical Description:
- 5 wallpaper samples : color illustrations ; 20 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Hg 42Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
"William Morris collection. Hand printed papers."
"Morris and Co."
"This pattern supplied by Arthur Sanderson & Sons, Ltd. Berners Street, London."
Reproductions of wallpapers designed by Morris between 1866-1896. Samples apear to be part of a pattern book with pattern numbers and page designations printed on back.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Morris & Co. (London, England)Morris, William, 1834-1896.Pattern books.Wallpaper -- Specimens.
- Celandine --Chrysanthemum
- Sunflower (2 different colors)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.