The Sportsman's portfolio of American field sports, 1855
- The Sportsman's portfolio of American field sports.
- Boston : M.M.Ballou, corner of Tremont and Bromfield streets, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 43,  p. : illus. ; 21 x 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2104Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: First edition. Small oblong quarto. Original printed tan wrappers; printed in black. Publisher's advertisements on insides of front & back wrappers. Rebacked. In red quarter morocco, and red cloth slip-case; gold lettering on front cover and spine, gold lines on front and back covers. Plates after "WC." Spine height: 11 3/4 inches. Note: Only two copies in wrappers ever sold at auction.
- Subject Terms:
- Fishing -- United States.Hunting -- United States.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.