Band of Hope Union, Hampshire and Isle of Wight Band of Hope Union Certificate of Merit , 1915
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Band of Hope Union Certificate of Merit : first class.
- Winchester : Warren & Son Ltd., 1915.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : color illustrations ; 29 x 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Po 8Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Awarded to 'Ronald Gibbs' for excellence in reporting a lecture by 'W.A. Jollyfe' on "Alcohol and the Human body." Date "September 21st 1915."'
Chromolithogaphed award presented to Ronald Gibbs from the Band of Hope Union, a British temperance society.
Text printed in purple, green and black within ornate border printed in gold, black, purple, and green.
- Subject Terms:
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages -- Great Britain.Temperance -- Great Britain.Temperance -- Societies, etc.
Chromolithographs -- 1915.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.