IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Campbell Gas Engine Co., The 'Campbell' gas engine, 1891
The 'Campbell' gas engine.
- Halfax : Printed by W. C. Womersley, Exchange Printing Works, Northgate, Halifax, 1891.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : color illlustrations ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Sci 6Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Text printed in gold and blue along with illustration of gas engine Printed within gold ornamental border.
"All previous lists are hereby cancelled.---April, 1891."
"Sole makers : The "Campbell" Gas Engine Co., Limited."
"Works and head offices: Well Lane, Halifax, England."
"Printed by a 2-H.P.. "Campbell" gas engine.
Advertisement for Nicholson's special stero flong printed on back.
- Subject Terms:
- Campbell Gas Engine Co.Exchange Printing Works -- Printer.Internal combustion engines -- History.Wormersley, W.C. -- Printer.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1891.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.