The 'Campbell' gas engine.
- Halfax : Printed by W. C. Womersley, Exchange Printing Works, Northgate, Halifax, 1891.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : color illlustrations ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Sci 6Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Text printed in gold and blue along with illustration of gas engine Printed within gold ornamental border.
"All previous lists are hereby cancelled.---April, 1891."
"Sole makers : The "Campbell" Gas Engine Co., Limited."
"Works and head offices: Well Lane, Halifax, England."
"Printed by a 2-H.P.. "Campbell" gas engine.
Advertisement for Nicholson's special stero flong printed on back.
- Subject Terms:
- Campbell Gas Engine Co.Exchange Printing Works -- Printer.Internal combustion engines -- History.Wormersley, W.C. -- Printer.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1891.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.