Thomas, Dalby, Sir, An historical account of the rise and growth of the West-India collonies , 1690
- An historical account of the rise and growth of the West-India collonies : and of the great advantages they are to England, in respect to trade. Licenced according to order.
- London : Printed for Jo Hindmarsh at the Golden-Ball, over against the Royal-Exchange, 1690.
- Physical Description:
- , 53,  p. : ill. (table) ; 20 cm. (4to)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHC155.B8 T56 1690Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Dedication signed: Dalby Thomas.
Reprinted in: The Harleian miscellany. London, 1808-11. 11 v. 22 cm. vol. 9 (1810) p. 403-445.
Signatures: pi² (-pi1) A² B-H⁴ (-H4; H4 = pi2?)
Woodcut table on leaf E3r.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt- and blind-tooled sprinkled calf.
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), T961
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Brit tracts -- 1690 (BEIN)Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Colonies -- West Indies -- Early works to 1800.West Indies -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.West Indies, British -- Economic conditions -- Early works to 1800.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1690.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.