IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Greening , ca. 1855?
Greening : tanner, currier, saddler, collar and harness maker : Dorchester.
- Great Britain, ca. 1855?
- Physical Description:
- 1 printing plate : copper ; 90 x 70 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Pr 1Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Copper plate used in the printing of Greening's trade card.
"Horses carefully fitted."
PO directory of Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorsetshire, 1855, lists George Greening, currier, residing on High Street, Dorchester.
Plate engraved by Anthony.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising cards -- Great Britain.Commercial printing -- England.Copperplates -- Specimens.Greening, George, active 1855.
- Printing plates -- Great Britain -- 19th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.