IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Kirby, Beard & Co, Best double japanned invisible hair pins, early 20th century?
Best double japanned invisible hair pins.
- Made in England : Manufactured by Kirby, Beard & Co., London & Birmm, early 20th century?
- Physical Description:
- 1 package of 2-inch bobby pins : metal ; envelope 55 x 20 x 8 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT966 .H2d Flat AYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- "Waved art 61B."
Package of metal bobby pins, in original printed paper envelope.
- Subject Terms:
- Hairdressing -- Equipment and supplies.Hairstyles -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.