Kirby, Beard & Co, Best double japanned invisible hair pins, early 20th century?
- Best double japanned invisible hair pins.
- Made in England : Manufactured by Kirby, Beard & Co., London & Birmm, early 20th century?
- Physical Description:
- 1 package of 2-inch bobby pins : metal ; envelope 55 x 20 x 8 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT966 .H2d FlatAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Package of metal bobby pins, in original printed paper envelope.
"Waved art 61B."
- Subject Terms:
- Hairdressing -- Equipment and supplies.Hairstyles -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.