IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Whitecroft Pin Manufacturing Co, "Witch" stay put invisible hair pins, early or mid-20th century?
"Witch" stay put invisible hair pins.
- Made in England : Whitecroft, early or mid-20th century?
- Physical Description:
- 1 package of 2-inch bobby pins : metal ; in envelope 55 x 15 x 10 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT966 .H2j Flat AYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- In original printed paper envelope.
"A 'Whitecroft' product.
- Subject Terms:
- Hairdressing -- Equipment and supplies.Hairstyles -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.