Modernism and memory : Rhoda Pritzker and the art of collecting / edited by Ian Collins and Eleanor Hughes.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 
New Haven : Distributed by Yale University Press.
- Physical Description:
- 221 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryN6768 .M635 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "This publication accompanies the exhibition Modernism and Memory: Rhoda Pritzker and the Art of Collecting, organized by the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, and on view March 28 to May 22, 2016."
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- United States -- Exhibitions.Art, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Pritzker, Rhoda -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
- Rhoda / Margo Howard
- Home Thoughts from Abroad : Rhoda Pritzker's Life in Art / Ian Collins
- Rhoda Pritzker : The Collection and its Context / Frances Spalding
- 'Characters in search of an author' : The Single-Figure Study and the Pritzker Collection / Samuel Shaw
- Open Air for Living In : The Postwar Generation of British Sculptors / Eric M. Stryker.