Modernism and memory , 
Modernism and memory : Rhoda Pritzker and the art of collecting / edited by Ian Collins and Eleanor Hughes.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 
New Haven : Distributed by Yale University Press.
- Physical Description:
- 221 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryN6768 .M635 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This publication accompanies the exhibition Modernism and Memory: Rhoda Pritzker and the Art of Collecting, organized by the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, and on view March 28 to May 22, 2016."
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- United States -- Exhibitions.Art, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Pritzker, Rhoda -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
- Rhoda / Margo Howard
- Home Thoughts from Abroad : Rhoda Pritzker's Life in Art / Ian Collins
- Rhoda Pritzker : The Collection and its Context / Frances Spalding
- 'Characters in search of an author' : The Single-Figure Study and the Pritzker Collection / Samuel Shaw
- Open Air for Living In : The Postwar Generation of British Sculptors / Eric M. Stryker.