Festival of Britain (1951 : Great Britain), Britain at home to the world , 1951
- Britain at home to the world : May-September 1951 : The London Programme.
- London : Printed for the H.M.S.O by Waterlow & Sons, Ltd., 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( pages) : illustrations, maps ; 43 x 31 cm folded to 11 x 31 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA22.A1 B75 1951 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Caption title.
Promotional leaflet for the Festival of Britain. Text printed in black against a background of orange and yellow. Tri-folded, printed on both sides, with description and schedule of the Festival. Leaflet opens up to a map of Great Britain with a key to exhibitions and arts festivals occuring during the Festival.
- Subject Terms:
- Art festivals -- Great Britain.Festival of Britain (1951 : Great Britain)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.