Fair View Farm / by Ken Ferguson ; poems by Anne Jones, Winifred Brassington ; volume.
- East Cramlington, Northumberland : Ken Ferguson, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR1227 .F35 1994Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Captions for illustrations written in graphite.
"In the summer of 1991 my wife and I were offered a weeks holiday at Fair View Farm in North Wales. By the end of that week I felt that the way of life on this farm should be recorded before the farmer and his wife retired completely as elderly citizens. Since then my wife Issy and myself have spent many very happy weeks pottering around the farm, myself making drawings, notes, oil paintings, taking photographs and line and wash, enabling me to put together this book and an exhibition called 'Fair View Farm' ..."--Leaf .
"This book contains a collection of poems by Anne Jones and Winifred Brassingon. The relief prints are designed, printed and hand coloured by Ken Ferguson. The book edition has been limited to 110 copies only. Book designed, hand made and published by: Ken Ferguson ..."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no 52 of 110. Signed by the author. Bound in original illustrated boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Agriculture -- Art.Agriculture -- Poetry.Artists' illustrated books -- Great Britain.Chon -- 1994.Private press books -- England -- Northumberland -- Specimens.Wales, North -- Description and travel.
- Livres d'artistes.
Private press books -- England -- Northumberland.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.