English, Andy, 1956-, Peak post , MMXIII 
- Peak post / imagined and engraved by Andy English.
- [Ely] : The Isle Handpress, MMXIII 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.E577 P43 2013Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "One hundred copies were printed from the wood blocks on an Albion handpress"--Colophon.
"This is a second book of 'Cinderella' stamps. This time they feature real places in the Peak District of England. There are nine stamps, each printed from the original engraved boxwood block. In addition, the title and colophon texts are also engraved in wood. The book is sewn into card covers with a light blue paper wrapper, with an engraved label pasted on the front"--Artist's website, accessed April 22, 2016.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 16 of 100, signed by the artist
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Cinderella materials (Philately) -- Specimens.Peak District (England) -- Pictorial works.Postage stamps.
- Artists' books.
Wood engravings -- 2013.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.