IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, John Cornforth , 
John Cornforth : a passion for houses : material on the Georgian town house from the Cornforth Library Donation : 8 February - 27 May 2016.
- [London] : Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1 .P373 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Display and text prepared by: Charlotte Brunskill, Frankie Drummond Charig, Emma Floyd and Jenny Hill."--Acknowledgements, page .
"This display is the second in a series featuring material drawn from the Paul Mellon Centre's own Research Collections. The present selection draws upon the Cornforth Library Donation of books and journals held at the Centre, and focuses on the material relating to the town house in the Georgian period."--Page 1.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Georgian -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Cornforth, John, 1937- -- Library -- Exhibitions.Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art -- Exhibitions.Row houses -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.