Yale Center for British Art, Relics of old London , 
Relics of old London : Yale Center for British Art, May 11-August 14, 2016.
- Additional Title(s):
Art in focus: Relics of old London
- [New Haven] : Yale Center for British Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2612Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Art in focus is an annual initiative for members of the Center's Student Guide Program. In researching and presenting this exhibition, the students were guided by Chitra Ramalingam, Research Associate and Lecturer in History; Linda Friedlaender, Senior Curator of Education; and Jaime Ursic, Assistant Curator of Education. The student curators are Rose Davis, BR '18; Zoe Dobuler, TC '17; Emily Feldstein (Head of Art in focus), PC '16; Claire Goldsmith, ES '18; Sergio Infante, CC '18; Austin Johnson, PC '16; Caroline Kanner, JE '17; Anna Meixler, ES '16; Nicholas Stewart, JE '18; and Ari Zimmet, CC'17."--Page .
"The nineteen carbon prints on display in this exhibition have been selected from Relics of Old London (London: Society for Photographing Relics of Old London, 1875-86), a leather portfolio with 120 carbon prints mounted on card, drawn from the Yale Center for British Art's Paul Mellon Collection."--Page .
Gallery guide for an exhibition at the Yale Center for British Art, 2016.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Exhibitions.Photography -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Relics of old London.