Biblia innocentium : being the story of God's chosen people before the coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ upon earth, written anew for children.
- [Hammersmith : Kelmscott press, 1892]
- Physical Description:
- , viii, 249,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBS1197 .M23 1892Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Colophon: Here ends this book called Biblia innocentium, written by J. W. Mackail, and printed by William Morris at the Kelmscott press ... Hammersmith, in the county of Middlesex; finished on the 22nd day of October, of the year 1892. [Printer's device].
First page of text within ornamental border; initials.
200 paper copies. No vellum copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in vellum with silk ties.
- Subject Terms:
- Bible. O.T. -- History of Biblical events.Kelmscott Press -- Publisher. (BACRB)Morris, William -- Printer. (BACRB)Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1892. (BACRB)
YCBA Collections Search
Mackail, J. W. (John William), 1859-1945, Biblia innocentium , 1892]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.