IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
20th-century British art, 1987
20th-century British art.
- Additional Title(s):
Twentieth century British art
20thC British art
- London : Art & Design ; 1987.
New York : Distributed in the United States of America by St. Martin's Press, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm + Includes 1 cut-out sheet.
- Reference LibraryN6768 .T84 1987 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Also issued as part of Art & design, vol. 3, 1/2, 1987.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 20th century.Art, British.Art, Modern -- 20th century.Art, Modern.