British Art Show (Exhibition) (8th : 2015-2017 : Leeds Art Gallery, etc.), British Art Show 8 , 
British Art Show 8 / curated by Anna Colin & Lydia Yee.
- Additional Title(s):
British Art Show eight
- London, UK : Hayward Gallery Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- 143 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 32 cm
- Reference LibraryN6768.6 .B74 2015 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition British Art Show 8: Leeds Art Gallery, 9 October 2015 - 10 January 2016; Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Inverleith House, Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh and Talbot Rice Gallery, University of Edinburgh, 13 February - 8 May 2016; Norwich University of the Arts and Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery, 24 June - 4 September 2016; John Hansard Gallery, University of Southampton and Southampton City Art Gallery, 8 October 2016 - 14 January 2017.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Art, British.Art, Modern -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- [Artists]: Åbäke, Lawrence Abu Hamdan, Caroline Achaintre, John Akomfrah & Trevor Mathison, Aaron Angell, Pablo Bronstein, Adam Broomberg & Oliver Chanarin, Andrea Büttner, Alexandre da Cunha, Nicolas Deshayes, Benedict Drew, Simon Fujiwara, Martino Gamper, Ryan Gander, Melanie Gilligan, Anthea Hamilton, Will Holder, Alan Kane, Mikhail Karikis, Linder, Rachel Maclean, Ahmet Öğüt (with Liam Gillick, Susan Hiller and Goshka Macuga), Yuri Pattison, Ciara Phillips, Charlotte Prodger, Laure Prouvost, Magali Reus, James Richards, Eileen Simpson & Ben White, Daniel Sinsel, Cally Spooner, Patrick Staff, Imogen Stidworthy, Hayley Tompkins, Jessica Warboys, Stuart Whipps, Bedwyr Willams, Jesse Wine, Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
- The capacity of things / Anna Colin
- On the subject of objects / Lydia Yee
- Roundtable on production: Andrea Büttner, Nicolas Deshayes, Martino Gamper, Ryan Gander, Charlotte Prodger in conversation with François Quintin
- Roundatable on social relations : Lawrence Abu Hamdan, Melanie Gilligan, Ahmet Ögüt, Ciara Phillips, Patrick Staff in conversation with Anna Colin and Janna Graham