Cyanotypes , 
- Cyanotypes : photography's blue period / edited by Nancy Kathryn Burns, Assistant Curator of Prints, Drawings, and Photographs ; Kristina Wilson, Associate Professor of Art History, Clark University.
- Worcester, MA : Worcester Art Museum, 
- Physical Description:
- 95 pages : illustrations ; 22 x 26 cm
- Reference LibraryTR415 .C92 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related exhibition held at the Worcester Art Museum, January 16-April 24, 2016.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Blueprints -- Exhibitions.Blueprints.Photograph collections.Worcester Art Museum -- Photograph collections -- Exhibitions.Worcester Art Museum.
- Exhibition catalogs.