Cyanotypes : photography's blue period / edited by Nancy Kathryn Burns, Assistant Curator of Prints, Drawings, and Photographs ; Kristina Wilson, Associate Professor of Art History, Clark University.
- Worcester, MA : Worcester Art Museum, 
- Physical Description:
- 95 pages : illustrations ; 22 x 26 cm
- Reference LibraryTR415 .C92 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related exhibition held at the Worcester Art Museum, January 16-April 24, 2016.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Blueprints -- Exhibitions.Blueprints.Photograph collections.Worcester Art Museum -- Photograph collections -- Exhibitions.Worcester Art Museum.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Cyanotypes ,