Conceptual art in Britain 1964-1979 , 2016
Conceptual art in Britain 1964-1979 / edited by Andrew Wilson.
- London : Tate Publishing, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 159 pages : illustrations (black and white, and colour) ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryN6768.5 .C63 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the exhibition of the same name held at Tate Britain, London, 12th April-29th August 2016.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and Design.Art and Design.Conceptual art -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.