"It's a long, long way to Tipperary."
- Great Britain : publisher not identified, between 1914 and 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 1 printed handkerchief : linen or cotton ; 46 x 47 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTextiles 3bAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Printed handkerchief bearing the words and music to "It's a long, long way to Tipperary." The border is composed of flags of Commonwealth countries and shamrock, with a Victoria cross in each corner. Rows of marching soldiers fill the bottom margin.
Text beneath the panel of music reads: "By kind permission of B. Feldman & Co., 3 & 4 Arthur St., New Oxford St., London, W.C."
- Subject Terms:
- War songs -- Great Britain.World War, 1914-1918 -- Songs and music.
Printed textile materials.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.